Top Reasons to Choose Gardner
Serving all of Southern California since 1969, Gardner Outdoor Pool and Remodeling has dynamically transformed the pool remodeling trade. Family-owned and passionate about what we do, we’ve remodeled over 45,000 pools all over the Southland. Unlike many other outdoor and pool remodeling companies who subcontract most, if not all of the work, we own our equipment and retain an experienced crew on staff so you get quality from expert craftsmen.
An Industry Leader With Decades of Experience
When you hire Gardner Outdoor and Pool Remodeling you get a licensed and certified remodeler. Not only are we licensed general contractors (#896061) in California, we also hold certifications from The Association of Pool & Spa Professionals (APSP), Independent Pool & Spa Service Association, Inc., and the National Plasterers Council. Here are just a few reasons why you should choose Gardner for your next project:
- Licensed PebbleTecⓇ Applicator. We use Pebble Technology International® as our manufacturer of The World’s Most Trusted Pool Finishes and high quality products. Your project is managed by a preferred applicator in SoCal and have the best pool finish products available.
- Trusted by the best in the business. You’re in good company when you hire us. When it comes to pool remodeling companies, we’re the preferred choice from most to apply pool finishes and other design work. Plus, we remodel an average of 1,600 pools every year so our skills are finely honed to deliver beautiful projects on time.
- Exclusive Partner with Leslie’s Pool Supplies. Your renovated pool is an important investment, one that you’ll want to maintain for years to come. We’re trusted and referred by the number one pool supply company in the U.S.
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Review our BBB profile and rest assured that Gardner is the only Southern California outdoor remodeling company with three offices to serve you.
- Your project carefully managed in 3 ways. Feel confident that your project is carefully managed by a Branch Manager, Field Superintendent, and Foreman. We rarely sub-out and complete our projects with our experienced crew from start to finish so you receive professional and accurate service.
- Nationally-known. Locally owned. Our CEO is the current President of the Board of Directors of the National Plasterers Council (NPC). For 25+ years the NPC is the authority for in-ground swimming pool and spa cementitious interior pool surface applicators, material manufacturers, suppliers and distributors. Scott McKenna, our CEO, sits as a chairman while running our family-owned remodeling business.
Preferred by Leading Architects & Engineers
We have been the preferred pool remodeling company for leading architects, engineers, and home designers. We’re known for our quality finishes and are the exclusive PebbleTecⓇ installer in Southern California. Our work consists of even grout lines, in comparison to unsightly, thick grout lines performed by other contractors. View our gallery of work, where no detail is too small as we transform outdoor spaces into showcases.
Showrooms & Resources
We have two showrooms that are located in El Cajon and Anaheim. Please contact us to get a free quote, schedule an appointment or feel free to stop in for some inspiration. We can assist you with the entire process of our work; as well as provide many tile samples, materials, photo guides, coping and pool finish samples.We enjoy an A+ BBB Rating.
We are the only outdoor remodeling company that has three offices to better serve you.
CEO of Gardner, Scott McKenna, is the current President of the Board of Directors of the National Plasterers Council.