Pool Design Showrooms
Choosing the perfect pool design and materials for your remodeling project can be a challenge. That’s why we recommend you visit one of our pool design showrooms to see sample tile choices, pool finish materials and more, meet our staff, and start planning your remodeling project.
All showrooms are open Monday through Friday from 8am to 4pm. Please make an appointment with our Outdoor Specialists to meet you at the showroom. We are sorry, but our office staff does not have to availability to answer all the questions you may have. Our Outdoor Specialists can help you review ALL your options.
Choosing Your Pool Materials
You will find many options at our showrooms:
- Porcelain and Glass Tile – a wide selection of both modern and traditional tile choices. Note that pool tiles are different from in-door ceramic tiles.
- Coping – various materials from standard red brick to smooth, glossy travertine. We can match your vision and budget.
- Pool finishes – whether you’re looking for the smooth, affordable texture of plaster or long-lasting luxurious PebbleSheen, you can see a wide range in our showrooms. You can also bring samples together to decide if they match the look you are seeking.
- Decking – you might be surprised by how many choices you have these days in decking.
- Ledger stone and Pavers – different looks for backyard paths and featured areas depending upon the stone or pavers. Mix and match to find the perfect combination for your project.
- El Cajon and Anaheim Showrooms also have displays of plumbing and lighting equipment that can possibly save you thousands of dollars in energy efficiency.
Want to take tile samples home? All of our tile samples (and many pool finishes!) are labeled for easy identification so you can take advantage of this helpful resource. We encourage clients to take home samples – materials look different outdoors in sunlight.
Ready to get started on your pool or outdoor remodeling project?